is an international youth movement. The movement has gained
high popularity among girls and young women irrespective of
caste, creed, color or religion. It is an educational non-political
and non-governmental movement aiming at building up a good
The educational system of the Lebanese girl scouts association is mass
oriented. It is learning for life. The basic elements of this educational
- Activities that include voluntary service in community.
- Progressive activities.
- Relationship within youth and between youth and adults.
- Enrichment of human values.
- Group activities within the same age groups.
- Education towards building world citizens.
All is based on spiritual and
moral values according to the principles embodied in the promise and law.